- DBT ILS Bioincubator in Odisha partnered for Startup India Seed Fund Scheme of DPIIT
- DPIIT has created Startup India Seed Fund Scheme (SISFS) provide financial assistance to startups for Proof of Concept (PoC) Prototype Development, Product Trials, Market Entry, and Commercialization.
- The objective of SISFS at is to support early stage Innovators with Seed Funding support to accelerate their enterprises.
- Up to Rs. 20 Lakhs as grant for validation of Proof of Concept, or prototype development, or product trials disbursed in milestone-based instalments.
- Up to Rs. 50 Lakhs of investment for market entry, commercialization, or scaling up through convertible debentures or debt or debt-linked instruments
- A start-up applicant can avail seed support in the form of grant and / or debt/convertible debentures each once as per the guidelines of the scheme
- Start-up should be recognized by DPIIT
- Startup should not be more than 2 years old.
- Shareholding pattern should be at least 51% by Indian promoters
- Start-up should not have received more than Rs 10 lakh of monetary support under any other Central or State Government scheme.
- Start-up should have a business model and have a sound commercialization strategy and road map to the market
- Application from startups working in sectors such as social impact, waste management, water management, education, agriculture, food processing, biotechnology, healthcare, energy, textiles are preferred
- A start-up applicant can avail seed support in the form of grant and debt/convertible debentures each once as per the guidelines of the scheme.
- Detailed eligibility criteria can be found at https://seedfund.startupindia.gov.in/about
- Private Limited Company or Registered Partnership Firm or Limited Liability Partnership can apply. A sole proprietorship or a public limited company is not eligible as start-up.
- Start-up should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstruction of a business already in existence.
Apply at: https://www.startupindia.gov.in/content/sih/en/registration.html
For DPIIT recognition: https://www.startupindia.gov.in/content/sih/en/startupgov/startup-recognition-page.html
For further info please contact: email@example.com; +91-9556716477; +91-8327756325
We are actively evaluating potential new resident companies to join our portfolio.